The Institute for Speech and Hearing Disorders was founded by Mrs. Lily Tell in 1956. The Institute provides evaluation and treatment for hearing, speech and swallowing disorders for people of all ages. The staff includes 18 experienced audiologists and speech pathologists, most with a Masters degree, who are also involved in teaching and research.
The Institute is equipped with state-of-the-art devices and instuments, which enables high quality testing and evaluations.
A branch of the institute, the League for the Hard of Hearing, is located at "Beit Habriut Strauss", providing consultation and hearing aid fitting.