The Division of Obstetrics and Gynecology is quite large and the different units and clinics can be found in different locations in the hospital. Below are a list of locations for each clinic and unit in the department.
- The Ultrasound Unit is located in the Mother and Child Building; ground floor (to the right of the elevators).
- The Sperm Bank is located in the main building of Hadassah Ein Kerem; 3rd floor (past the waiting area of the Surgical Department, on the right hand side).
- The Women's Health Center is located in the main building of Hadassah Ein Kerem Medical Cente; ground floor.
- The Delivery Rooms in Ein Kerem are located in the Mother and Child Building; floor -1.
How to get to the Delivery Room
- You can get to the delivery room in the Mother and Child Building from the main entrance of the hospital. After going through security turn right towards the Mother and Child Building.
- To park a private vehicle, drive to the hospital's new parking lot and take the hospital's internal transportation to the hospital. You can park in the area of the hospital during nighttime hours.
- The expectant mother can be dropped at the Main entrance of the hospital at all hours of the day and from there you can continue to the parking lot.
- The main entrance to the Mother and Child Building is open until 20:00 every day.
- On Fridays, holidays and weekends, it is open from 07:00 to 19:00.
- Entrance to the delivery room after these hours is via the emergency room only.
- The Maternity Ward at Ein Kerem is in the Mother and Child building.
- The Mother and Child Building can be reached from the main entrance of the hospital. After security turn right towards the Mother and Child Building. The entrance is open all hours of the day and night.
- Maternity A - Floor B in the elevator
- Maternity B - floor B in the elevator
- Maternity C - 6th floor in the elevator
- High-Risk Pregnancy Unit - 6th floor in the elevator
- The ivf Unit is located in the main building of Hadassah Ein Karem, on the entrance level in the Women's Health Center. From the main entrance, turn right at the Information Desk and then left until the end of the corridor.