The treatment areas in the unit consist of 4 sub divisions which are defined by the colors, red, blue, green and yellow. These colors represent the type of cancer that is treated in that room.
- In the 'red' room: Mostly women with breast, ovarian or other gynecological cancers.
- In the 'blue' room: Patients with cancer of the alimentary canal (colon etc.)
- In the 'green' room: Patients with head and neck cancers, lung, kidney, brain, bladder and skin cancer.
- The 'yellow' room serves as Emergency Room during the day.
The nurses working in each room know the protocols given in that room, and work there for long periods at a time. The patients and nurses know each other well. Additionally, each room has its own social worker.
- Oncology physicians, both seniors and fellows on training, who take care of all patients.
- Registered nurses with first and second degrees
- Social workers
- Nurses aids
Sunday, Monday and Wednesday: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm (emergencies until 2:00 pm)
Tuesday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (emergencies until 1:00 pm)
For appointments: 02-6776750 and 02-6776707
Unit Secretary: Inbal - 02-6776707 (2 lines)
Secretary of the Unit's Director, Elinor, 02-6779025 and FAX 02-6778583